Latest News

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yvonne Nelson reacts to allegation of selling fake designer brands

Yvonne Nelson reacts to allegation of selling fake designer 
brands
Media was awash with reports of Ghanaian actress selling fake designer items in her boutique. The actress who had ignored the reports when she first read the reports has had a change of mind after a TV station reported the news with reaching her.   Read more


According to the actress, I believe the persons behind these stories have other plans and the massive media impression they keep on building makes me suspect they want to give my fashion shop a bad reputation just to collapse my business for reasons best known to them.
Yvonne Nelson said she’s shocked because she does not even sell Louis Vuitton (LV) or Gucci Products currently.
Any person who has been to my shop can testify to what am saying.
Currently, I don’t even have more than5 bags in my shop. And All my bags are Aldo and they are sold out, Yvonne also noted.
She went on to explained further;“Ask other persons who sell designer stuff and they would tell you that most people will not like to buy $3000 LV bags if brought them here or $5000 Chanel bag.
Yvonne Nelson said that when she buy such stuffs outside, she use them for her personal use and don’t come out making branded fake news and ads about my shop contents and qualities, as other brands do in their websites.
Yvonne also noted that she only tweet that picture of her personal bags. People can come and check them out and also check LV website and let see the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They might feel very awkward in talking to doctors: ETS is obtainable
to patients who suffer from hyperhidrosis that can be the last bus
to Cork at 18:50.
My site : hyperhidrosis doctor Flat River

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown