Latest News

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eve Esin: With the help of Solo Amaco I saw my dream become a reality



Eve Esin
  • Eve Esin is a Nigerian actress from Oron in Akwa Ibom state.
  • She tells Nollywoodgossip: “The drive to be an actress has been there right from childhood. I started with church drama, then I found myself studying it as a course, and that’s how I landed in Asaba, Delta State.”
  • She says: “I did my first job while in my final year and returned full time after service.”
  • She says: “With the help of one of my producers Solo Amaco, I saw my dream become a reality.”
  • She says: “My love for my job is growing bigger and deeper. I have the best job in the whole wide world. Right now, I wouldn’t wish to do anything else.”
  • She says: “Every role comes with its own challenge, I must say. But I’ll pick the movie Innocent Pain where I played a razz Yoruba woman as the most challenging.”
  • “First, I don’t speak Yoruba and I have never understood a word of it. Second, the movie got me watching a lot of Yoruba films. Third, I had to learn not only how to speak the Yoruba sentences but to pronounce them well.”
  • She says: “I’m working on a movie based on a campus story. It’s a love story.”
By Evia Simon (Nollywood Gist With Evia).
Please tell the people out there who Eve Esin is.
Awwww, ok people my name is Eve Esin. I’m from Oron in Akwa Ibom state, from a family of two and I’m the 2nd. I’m a proud a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Calabar, Cross River State. I’m a screen diva, that is, Nollywood actress as you all know.
Brief us of your journey into the movie industry.
The drive’s been right from childhood. I started with church drama, then I found myself studying it as a course and that’s how I landed in Asaba, Delta State. I did ma first job while in my final year and returned full time after service. With the help of one of my producers Solo Amaco, I saw my dream become a reality.
How passionate are you with acting?
My love for my job is growing bigger and deeper. I have the best job in the whole wide world. Right now, I wouldn’t wish to do anything else.
Any challenges?
Been trying to figure out what my challenges are, but haven’t been able to come up with anything. Ok, I guess I got you an answer, the job’s time consuming. I lose a lot of my sleeping time and time to be with family, because one is hardly ever free.
Your most challenging role ever?
Every role comes with its own challenge, I must say. But I’ll pick the movie Innocent Pain, where I had to play a razz Yoruba woman. First, I don’t speak Yoruba and I have never understood a word of it. Second, the movie got me watching a lot of Yoruba films. Third, I had to learn not only how to speak the Yoruba sentences but to pronounce them well. The movie came out amazingly well. To think that I almost turned down the script. All thanks to my producer Uche Nancy who insisted I must play the role.
How do you stay fit?  
I don’t do anything. If I feel I’m getting big, I cut down on food. C’est fini.
Do you think the government has done well for the industry?
I think they are trying. And d can do better.
What are you working on at the moment?
I’m working on a movie based on a campus story. It’s a love story.
Tell us more about the movie.
Nope, because I don’t  wanna sell out the movie before it’s out.
Other artists in the job?
Ngozi Ezeonu and Walter Anga, directed by Stanley Okorie.
Message to your fans.
I appreciate all of you. All that I am today was made possible by you and God. I love you all.  I pray for God’s favour to find you all.
Thanks lol.
Evia you are a case! Why the laugh? Are you my fan? Please don’t steal the blessings o. I don’t trust you na.
Nollywoodgossip wish you the best.
Thanks guys.

Eve Esin

Eve Esin

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown