Latest News

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yes, I Am Banging My Bodyguard


Heidi Klum just admitted on national television ... she's getting it on with her bodyguard -- but the supermodel insisted she never cheated on Seal. 

Heidi just opened up on Katie Couric's talk show, claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married.

 Heidi said she's known the bodyguard for 4 years and, over that time, they've become very close. Heidi said they are now "seeing" each other. 

 She added, "I don't know if I can call it [a relationship]. It just started. I don't know."

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown