Latest News

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Freeze CoolFM shows off his impressive $200k watch collection(Photos)

Freeze CoolFM shows off his impressive $200k watch collection(Photos)

 If you recall, in January, when asked how many watches he owns Freeze said"
"Not like how many, like how much.I have maybe $200,000 in wristwatches. 
Now he is backing up his claims by showing his impressive collection of watches one day at a time .He didn't attach the receipts though even though he said other celebrities who show off should
First thing first, for all the entertainers putting up pictures of their accessories on Instagram, can they please tweet the receipt from an authorised dealer. Trust me, I have seen too many celebs wear fake stuffs. You can tell that they don’t know what they are wearing
Well, as a big boy, he is exempted from the rule... ..The good thing is he isn't done yet..
See them below...and don't faint please...

My other children! Lol
Rolex Sky dweller- To compensate for my lateness and personal hygiene issues this morning im wearing my Sky dweller, one of rolexes most complicated time peices. It tells the time in 2 zones tells the date and month and can even make u a cofee lol....joking... its made out of 18carat pink gold or as most people call it rose gold, and since Rolex have their own foundry they have patented the way they produce their rose gold calling it "EVEROSE GOLD" meaning it never changes color.

According to my reseacrh this retails for -$35,550.00

  "DE GRISOGONO INSTRUMENTO NOVANTATRE" It just sparkles like a little Christmas tree. Its the kind of watch you wear naked and no one will behold your nudity even if you were Kim k. All you will hear is "nice watch". De grisogono is a swiss jeweler who specializes in black diamonds. I dont fancy black diamonds much but the time peices are simply put MARVELOUS!"
I just researched this and it retails between $52,000- $ 76,500
This was the very first swiss watch I ever bought an Oris diver Titanium with a luminous dial. Great watch, I have enjoyed it for years and dharmie you were talking about lume that's why I wore this watch the lume by far outshines the Panerai.
Rolex Submariner special edition, green bezel, green dial also referred to as "THE HULK" leaves u green with envy! Lol. I love the weight, the feel, I enjoy the lume at night and it is one of my favorite watches of all time. 
Today I am wearing my luminox. A superb and practical swiss chronograph, illuminated by radioactive tritium vials that glow non stop for 25years. Easy to read at night and in badly lit areas.

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags