Latest News

Friday, March 2, 2012

The gun hit Ramsey Nouah on the head while I fell on my left arm and broke it – Nollywood actor Daniel Lloyd tells Nollywoodgossip

The gun hit Ramsey Nouah on the head while I fell on my left arm and broke it – Nollywood actor Daniel Lloyd tells Nollywoodgossip

Ramsey Nouah and Daniel Lloyd
Ramsey Nouah and Daniel Lloyd
A couple weeks ago news broke out that Nollywood actors Ramsey Nouah and Daniel Lloyd had a terrible accident on the set of a new movie, and now Nollywoodgossip have heard from Daniel.
Speaking on the incident, Daniel told Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia):
“We had a fighting scene and the gun hit Ramsey on the head, while I fell on my left arm and broke it. It was very bad, but we are much better now and have also gone back to continue the movie shooting,”
He also added:
“I’ll also be starting a new movie soon with Tonto Dike and Rukky Sandra.”
We thank God they’re fine and back to set now.

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown