Latest News

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I’m In A Coded Relationship – Nollywood Actress Chidinma Chiaka tells nollywoodgossip

Chidinma Chiaka
Chidinma Chiaka
  • Chidinma Chiaka is a Nigerian actress from Owerri, Imo State.
  • ·         She tells Nollywoodgossip: “My first movie was Strangers On My Bed, where I played two scenes and that was it.”
  • She says: “But today, I have so many movies to my credit. I have played sub-lead roles and lead roles. It’s been really a lovely experience.”
  • She says: “Nobody introduced me into acting. Acting has been my passion and I pursued it, although I got helpers on every side.”
  • “I have been longing for it and when it came I grabbed it with all pleasure. I started in Lagos before I moved to Asaba, Enugu, etc.”
  • ·         She says that some of her movies are: Mad House, A Search for the Prince, Game to Heart, Save The Land, Female Kidnappers, End of Kidnappers, Only Eye, Marine Covenant, Vampire Kingdom, Kiss of A Cobra.
  • She says: “Government should look into Nollywood seriously and support us in every area, especially financially. We need a Nollywood village.”
  • ·         She says she will never play nude for any amount, never.
By Aniema Akpabio (At Home With Aniema)
Please tell us briefly about yourself?
I’m Chidinma Chiaka, from Owerri, Imo State, a twin, identical twins, graduated from Unilag, an Engineer, from a family of five, second child. Has Christ in me, birthday is February 5th.
Tell us about your first Nollywood movie.
My first movie was Strangers On My Bed, where I played two scenes and that was it.  But today, I have so many movies to my credit. I have played sub-lead roles and lead roles. It’s been really a lovely experience.
Who introduced you into acting?
Nobody introduced me into acting. Acting has been my passion and I pursued it, although I got helpers on every side. I have been longing for it and when it came I grabbed it with all pleasure. I started in Lagos before I moved to Asaba, Enugu, etc. I registered in Lagos, and that was it. I keep growing, did my training with Mr Emeka Rollas, learnt so many things about acting, went for series of auditions, street by street in search of roles, because so many people were involved, but was favored and I was picked.
List of movies done.
I did Mad House, A Search for the Prince, Game to Heart, Save The Land, Female Kidnappers, End of Kidnappers, Only Eye, Marine Covenant, Vampire Kingdom, Kiss of A Cobra and so many more.
What project are you working on presently?
I’m working on so many things now. I will inform you on that later.
Are you married or seeing someone?
My relationship for now is coded, will inform you soon on that.
What do you think the government should do to support Nollywood?
Government should look into Nollywood seriously and support us in every area, especially financially. We need a Nollywood village.
Would you act a nude scene for N10million naira?
Will never play nude for any amount, never.
Message to your fans.
My fans keep watching my movies. Believe in me to put your eye steady on screen and I will not disappoint you. Love you all.
Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.
Thanks for having me.
Chidinma Chiaka
Chidinma Chiaka

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown