Latest News

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Chika Lann-My Hairstyle Is Worth N40million Nigerian Top Model



Nigerian model and
star of The Expatriates Wives 
Chika Lann,  has caused
a stir on social media following a recent revelation about her eccentric
hairstyle.
According
to Lann, in an interview with Pulse.ng said her hairstyle is worth 40
million naira.
In her words;
”I’ve been asked on several occasions about this
question.Sometimes is not really easy to understand my personality. I love to
be unique. Because when you look around you will see that everyone style
look alike…. and i’m the kind of person that can spend any kind of
money.. and go through any kind of stress or inconveniences just to
stand out. from the crowd. Talking about my hairstyle, this hairstyle is
worth 40 million.”

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown