Latest News

Monday, March 19, 2018

WATCH VIDEO - Nollywood Actress Poses Nud3 To Celebrate 27th Birthday



Nollywood Actress Poses Nud3 To Celebrate
27th Birthday
Liberian born Nollywood actress Jojo Charry
has set the internet on fire following a couple of photos and video she shared
to celebrate her birthday on her social media last night. 
 Jojo
who recently turned 27, took to social media 7 days before her birthday to say;
“From now to my birthday
I’m going to be dropping one pic everyday until my birthday. I have some sexy
pictures that I will be posting, so to you Judgmental people that wanna play
Jesus please unfollow now!!!!” 
With This she share nude photos of herself
with some seeing her rock very transparent clothing for the shoot.
 Jojo also penned a sweet piece to
celebrate herself writing; ‘I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure
of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age.  
#selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my
head so don’t send me personal messages about anything. Let the beauty of what
you love be what you do. A flower does not think of competing to the flower
next to it. It just blooms. 

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown