Latest News

Thursday, March 29, 2018

SENATOR DINO MELAYE HAS SPOKEN AGAIN I Police Declare Melaye, Others Wan...

SENATOR DINO MELAYE HAS SPOKEN AGAIN. 27th March 2018

"Thou i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i fear no evil; for God is with me"
"The Media has been awashed with rumours that Senator Dino Melaye has flee this country and would not return until there is a change in government. Mr. President, I am here with you physically, flesh and blood"
The truth shall continue to remain the truth. The Holy book said "We shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free". Mr. President, i will continue to stand on the pedestraint of the truth, and that truth shall surely set me free.
I serve a living God. What God has given me, no man can take. And what God has not given to me, no man can give.
If i die, i die. But i will not die without fighting. I shall not die without speaking the truth. And on that truth i stand. And God is my refuge.
- Senator Dino Melaye.

No comments:

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEXT COVER?
Click Banner To Place Your Comment.

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISE WITH US

Tags

Related Gist On Da Wheel

TT News Dropdown